Automotive Electronic Engineers at Work
What is Digi Controls?We are a team of skilled and experienced electronic engineers that constantly keep up with the latest trends and technologies in automotive controls. Our team can help your business with almost any automotive electronic service or programming.
What do we do?We repair the following:
- Electronic Climate Controllers
- Antilock/ Traction Controllers
- Instrument Clusters/Gauges
- Body Control Modules
- Engine/Powertrain Control Modules
- Airbag/SRS Modules
- Radio and Amplifiers
We program the following:
- Radios Equipped with Codes
- Instrument Clusters
(Please Read The Disclaimer)
- Airbag/SRS Control Modules
- Body Control Modules
- Engine Control Modules
How can we help you?Todayís vehicles come equipped with control units that cannot be swapped to another vehicle. This makes the cost of parts rise dramatically. Even the new parts do not always include software for the vehicle. We are equipped to program the original software to a donor module when original parts are irreparable.
ABS/Traction Control Module RepairIf your vehicle has an ABS/Traction lamp on, the system is telling you that a fault exists. If the proper diagnosis has been performed and you suspect the ECU is the culprit, we can most likely service this costly part. The unit can be removed from the hydraulic section so the lines wonít need to be bled in most cases. Most of these ECUís are secured with TORX screws.
We currently service the following ABS/TCM ECUís
- 1997-2002 VOLVO ABS/TCS (manufactured by ATE)
- 1998-2002 VW / AUDI ABS/TCS (manufactured by BOSCH)
- 1998-2000 SAAB ABS (manufactured by BOSCH)
- 1996-2008 GM/GMC/Chevrolet ABS (manufactured by KELSEY HAYS model 325)
- 2000-2006 Chevrolet Corvette ABS (manufactured by DELPHI)
- 1998-2006 Cadillac ABS (manufactured by DELPHI)
If you donít see a module listed, please contact us.
Audi ABS/ESP/ASR Module
Volvo ABS Module
Chevrolet Corvette ABS
GM/GMC/Chevrolet Kelsey Hays 325
Volkswagen ABS/ESP/ASR Module
Digi Controls specializes in the service and programming of automotive control modules. With a combined experience of 25 years in automotive electronics, we are the first choice for many of todayís leading automotive service and collision centers.